Sunday, May 20, 2007

Movies and holidays

I was asked to be in a movie yesterday. I have no idea what it's about. A friend of mine is making it and wants a foreigner in it as that's what they do in Thailand - they normally have stunning foreigners that they've headhunted (head and body hunted???) so not exactly crying out for me but hey - I've been on telly - why not a movie - it'll be an experience.

I'm almost certainly taking a group of Laos bods to Australia later this year. If it goes well and we enjoy the experience we'll do more. Got some other business things going on now too and so I've cut back on the teaching to try to make some of them take off. Hopefully it'll all be fun.

I've borrowed a jeep. It's fabulously being mobile - so easy to get out of the city. Seeing fishermen casting their nets, women washing clothes in the riverr, children bent over legs and arms straight and on the ground, bottom high in the air, as the mother cleans their bottom with a stick. Delightful??!!??

No comments: